- 20+ years experience managing business operations and technology.
- Excellent analytical, financial, and communication skills.
- Manager, Director and Senior Implementations Consultant
- Customer oriented with excellent customer service and problem resolution skills.
- Applications and platforms Soarian Financials, MedSeries4 and SMS Invision.
- Respected in Multi-entity environment education, training, experience and analytical abilities.
- Assistant Director, Project Manager, Senior Consultant, Senior Implementations Engineer
Patrick Ridking has over 20 years of hospital related experience, focusing on the use of business office software and applications.
Mr. Ridling’s experience includes numerous years as a Manager, Director and Senior Implementations Consultant, his duties expanded across many applications within a multi-entity environment including ED, RAD, LAB, AR/ADT, Billing, Collections, Soarian Financials, MedSeries4 and SMS Invision.
Successfully lowering the A/R days while managing the CBO. Provided leadership and guidance on the “Go Live” of various Business Office and Patient Accounting implementations. Trained users and maintained various files including UB’s, 1500′s for billing, Invision’s Patient Accounting RMW, VOF, HPPI, OML and PRM. Responsible for Implementation, Training and support of Electronic Billing, Imaging and on-line eligibility in over 30 Healthcare facilities.
Mr Ridling’s education, training, experience and analytical abilities have garnered him respect and he has been held in high esteem with each role he has taken, saving entities both time and money.